Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021
2. Information We Collect and Receive. We collect information to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your shopping experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with the Services. More information about the categories and sources of information is provided below.
2.1 Information You Provided to Us. We collect information that you decide to share with us. At times, we may require you to provide certain information in order to use certain parts of our Site, fulfill your requests with us, or provide you with certain Services. For instance, we will require you to provide your name, address, and payment card information when you make a purchase through our Site. We may require you to provide your name, email address or other contact information when you contact us with a question or comment. If you establish an account with us, we may require you to provide your name, an email address, and a password to create your account.
2.2 Information We Obtain from Others. We may also obtain information about you from third parties who help us provide our Services to you. For example, we may obtain information about your order or product return from our order fulfillment and delivery partners. We may also obtain some information from our marketing partners in order to inform you about products that we think you might be interested in. Finally, we may obtain information that does not identify you directly, but which is later used in a way that may later directly identify you. For example, we may receive warranty recall information from a manufacturer or distributor related to a product that you purchased from us. We may combine that general information with your information to provide related services to you.
2.3 Information We Automatically Collect. We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Services, including internet or other network activity information (as described below), unique device identifiers, browsing and search history (including content you have viewed in the Site), and cookies and other technologies (as defined in Section 3). Information collected automatically includes:
2.3.1 Device information. We collect technical information when you visit our Site or Services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our Site, and other information about your session on our Services.
2.3.2 Usage Information. We collect information regarding your use of the Services.
2.3.3 Crash and Error Information. If any of the Services crash or return an error, we may collect data to determine the cause of the error. The crash or error information collected may include the following: IP address, device name, operating system version, application configurations(s), the time and date, and other statistics.
3.1 Cookies. Below we explain the different types of cookies that may be used on the Site.
3.1.1 Necessary Cookies. Necessary cookies are essential to enable your use of the Site and to identify and prevent security risks, such as storing your session information to prevent others from changing your password without your username and password.
3.1.2 Preference Cookies. We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences, and to improve your experience on our Site. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
3.1.3 Session Cookies. These types of cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session cookies to support the functionality of the Site and to understand your use of the Site—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
3.1.4 Statistics Cookies. Statistics cookies help collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. These cookies give us aggregated information that we use to monitor the Site’s performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the Site, and measure the effectiveness of marketing (including emails).
3.1.5 Marketing Cookies. Marketing cookies are used to show users display advertisements across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers. We do not display ads for any services besides our own.
3.1.6 Unclassified Cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
3.2 Other Technologies. In addition to cookies, we may use other similar technologies, like pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs), to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (about usage including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics of the Services and response rates.
4. How We Use Your Information.
• provide the information, products and services you request;
• provide you, if you are a customer, with effective customer service;
• provide our customers and carriers with shipment information such as location;
• provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Site;
• contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
• contact you with information and notices related to your use of our products and services, including our Site;
• invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
• better understand your needs and interests;
• improve our products and services and develop new products and services;
• improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
• improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site;
• enforce our Site’s Terms;
• promote security; to protect against and prevent fraud, claims and other liabilities; and to manage corporate risk exposure;
• meet our internal and external audit obligations; and
• use for any other purpose for which we provide notice at the time of collection.
(b) We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Site and from other sources so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/De-Identified Information”). We may use Aggregate/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and we may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, business and channel partners, sponsors, and/or others.
5. How We Share and Disclose Information.
5.1 We Do Not Sell Personal Information. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected. We share information to perform activities that you request.
5.2 Service Providers and Business Partners. We share the categories of personal information listed above with service providers and business partners to help us perform business operations and for business purposes. For example, we may share your personal information with [eCommerce platform], which powers our online store and with Google Analytics, which helps us understand how our customers use our Site. you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.[ecommerceplatform]/privacy . You can learn about Google's practices by going to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and exercise the opt-out provided by Google by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We will also share your name and address with product suppliers and delivery companies as necessary to fulfill your orders with us. We pass on the payment card information that you provide to use either in store or online with our payment card processors to fulfill your order. We also disclose information to our database and cloud storage providers that help us maintain our Site and other systems.
5.3 Your Consent. We may share information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or with your further direction.
5.4 Legal Reasons. We may also disclose information about you when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, a court order, or a subpoena. We may also disclose information about you to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to protect the security of our Site; to enforce or apply our Terms or other agreements; or to protect our own rights or property or the rights, property or safety of our users or others. We will attempt to notify users about legal demands for their personal information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority.
5.5 Sale, Merger, or Other Business Transfer. We also reserve the right to transfer information about you to a successor organization if we transfer the ownership or operation of one of our websites to another organization or if we merge with another organization. If such a transfer occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner consistent with this policy. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
6. Your Choices.
(a) You may be able to refuse or disable Cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Because each browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your browser. In addition, your choice to disable cookies is specific to the particular browser or device that you are using when you disable cookies, so you may need to separately disable cookies for each type of browser or device. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete Cookies, some of the functionality of the Site may no longer be available to you.
(b) You may opt out of behaviorally targeted ads anytime by clearing your cache of your browser's cookies. Additionally, you may opt-out of interest-based advertising from some third-party partners by visiting http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, or the third-party provider’s websites. Please note that opting-out will only prevent targeted ads so you may continue to see generic (non-targeted ads) after you opt-out.
(d) If you have registered for an account you may access, review, and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your account and using available features and functionalities.
(e) Some browsers offer a “do not track” (“DNT”) option. Since no common industry or legal standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, we do not respond to DNT signals. We will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
7. Data Processing and Data Transfers. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
8. Security. We take security seriously and has implemented administrative, physical, and technological measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you wish to report a security concern or if you have a question around security, please submit your inquiry to us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
9. European Residents. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have certain rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you. We offer you certain choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you. If at any time you wish to exercise your rights, please reach out to us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below:
9.1 Information and Access. You can request to see which personal information we process from you. We can inform you on how and why we process this data unless restricted by law, or if we are unable to verify your identify.
9.2 Submitting information. You may refrain from submitting information directly to us, although doing so may impact our ability to provide the services, and information you request and/or affect your ability to use the Services.
9.3 Rectification. You may request to update or correct the personal information we maintain for you.
9.4 Right to be forgotten/request deletion. You may request deletion of your personal information. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity and will process your request subject to and in accordance with law.
9.5 Restriction. You may request the limitation on the processing of your personal information.
9.6 Restricting cookies. You may elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid aggregation and analysis of data collected on our websites. Generally, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to deny cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer.
9.7 Objection. You may remove your consent for the processing of your personal information.
9.8 Transferability. You may request to transfer your personal information.
10. California Residents.
(a) If you are a resident of the State of California, you have certain rights afforded to you under the California Consumer Privacy Act or the “CCPA”. When we say “Personal Information” in this Section, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
(b) We collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Section above titled “How We Use Your Information”, and we share Personal Information with the categories of third parties described therein. We do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the Personal Information we collect (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out).
(c) Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California residents the following rights:
• Right to Know – You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
• Right to Request Deletion – You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
• Right to Opt-Out – You have the right to request that we no longer sell your Personal Information to third parties;
• Right to Non-Discrimination – We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
(d) California residents may make a request pursuant to their “right to know”, “right to request deletion”, and/or “right to opt-out” under the CCPA by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. In order to verify your request to know or delete information, we may require you to provide us with certain information to be used solely for the purpose of verifying your identity.
(e) Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity.
11. Information Retention. We will retain information required to comply with privacy requests, manage active accounts, as required by law, in order to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. We will retain personal information we process on behalf of our clients as directed by them. We may also retain copies of your information for disaster recovery purposes.
12. Links to Third Party Websites. We may place links on the Services, such as social media links and widgets or links to our partners’ websites. When you click on a link to a third party website from our Site, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of Saint Perry. We encourage you to visit their websites and review their privacy and user policies.
13. Children’s Privacy. The Services are directed to individuals at the age of 18 and over. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18 (“Children”). If we become aware of any Children who have provided us with personal information, we will take steps to deactivate their account and delete the personal information. If you become aware of information from Children, which has been provided to us, please contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Saint Perry Clothing, LLC